Big muscles are not everything; men have finally understood that. This is why many of them resort to cosmetic surgery to correct and reshape their figure. Let’s see more clearly below.
Lipoaspiration/liposuction is requested between the ages of 35 and 50. It can be performed on many areas: stomach, hips, double chin, love handles…
It removes excess localized fat and reshapes the body.
The cost of liposuction depends on the area to be treated. It ranges from $1 500 to $3 500 per area treated.
Surgery of the abdomen of men
With age, small unsightly dimples and bulges can resist sport and diet. The abdomen is the most problematic area for many men. They can then resort to an abdominoplasty.
As for the pectoral muscles, almost all men are interested in them: young men or more mature men, it is not always easy to have sufficiently muscular and aesthetic pectoral muscles. Many men are interested in pectoral implants for this reason.
Those with excess pectoral muscles can resort to breast reduction surgery, adipomastia or gynecomastia.
Cosmetic surgery of the intimacy in men
There are several types of intimate surgery for men; many are considered reconstructive surgery and are reimbursed.
Micropenis is a condition that requires restorative surgery: the penis is too tiny and does not function properly. Depending on your region, Social Security may cover this operation.
Penis enlargement can also be requested by men who want a simple aesthetic improvement. In this case, Social Security does not pay for it.
To thicken the penis, the surgeon takes fat from the patient and reinjects it along the penis. This allows gaining 3 to 5 cm in diameter.
2 techniques exist to lengthen the penis:
The semi-rigid penile prosthesis (for micropenis) allows to gain a few centimeters and make possible the erection.
– The removal of the penis: is performed under general anesthesia. The surgeon cuts the suspensory ligaments to get the penis out. This allows the penis to gain 2 cm in length at rest but sometimes causes erection problems.
Surgery of the curvature of the penis
The curvature of the penis is marked by a deviation of the penis at the time of erection. It is often congenital in origin.
There are 2 types of curvature:
– Lateral: deviation due to the asymmetric development of the two corpora cavernosa. Placed on each side of the penis, they are the ones that fill with blood and cause the erection. The surgeon must then shorten the longer corpora cavernosa to have the same length as the second one.
– Ventral: downward deviation often due to fibrosis in the center of the penis. In this case, the surgeon eliminates the ventral fibrosis.
Hope this post has been informative to you. Should you wish to read on a more specific topic, please do let us know, and we’ll get back to you in a gifty. Remember to share your comments or any experience in the comments below.
- Popular Cosmetic Surgery for Men;
- Experience Eating 2 Bananas Daily and See What Happens;
- 11 Best Foods to Prevent Hair Loss;
- Eat these 7 Anti-aging Foods;
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Eat Olives;
- Drink This Before Bedtime and Lose Weight Overnight!
- Why and When to See a Podiatrist;
- Testosterone Growth Hormones for Bodybuilding – Should you buy them?
- A Guide To Bodybuilding Nutrition;
- 7 Tips for More Energy in the Morning;
- Is Eating Raw Food Good For You?
- Anti-Cellulite Foods: How Does It Work.